The Youth Ministry at Wellspring (CrossEyed) exists to partner with the wider church in raising up young disciples of Jesus who love God and serve the church and the world using their God given gifts and talents.
Our vision is that we would be a community that impacts the world for Christ, seeing lives and communities transformed by living like Jesus.
We believe that God has called us to be a community that:
- Welcomes people where they’re at
- Exposes people to the grace of God revealed in Christ
- Prays that people would be transformed and restored by that grace
- Rejoices and expects to see young people respond to Christ with faith, and
- Releases young people to serve where God calls them.
As a community we run a number of different events and programs that enable us to be who God has called us.
Where and when can you find us?
During school term our:
- Grades 4-6 group runs on Fridays from 4:30-6pm
- Grades 7-9 and 10-12 groups run from 7-9pm
We meet at Wellspring Anglican Church. Just find us in the foyer.
On the second last Friday of term we all get together for dinner from 6pm-7:30pm.
There is no CrossEyed on the last Friday of term.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today and our Youth Intern will be in touch