Our playgroup is Thursdays 9:30-11am during school term.
We look forward to welcoming you and your little ones to our relaxed play space to explore, play, imagine and create.
Parents and carers of babies and pre-schoolers (from 0-5) can connect with other carers, while children explore and play, with story time at the end of our morning.
Cost: $2 per family per week, or $10 for 2022 membership. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
Like us on Facebook to keep in touch, and for our weekly theme.
To keep everyone safe, please:
- Take turns, share and be kind to your friends
- Keep running for outside – the hall is a walking only space
- Eat your morning tea on the ‘eating mat’ in the hall, or outside. We are a nut free space.
- Sign in on the daily sheet
- Keep your hot drinks away from little hands
- Keep an eye on your child – some play spaces and toys are better suited to the older children.
Want to know more?
Contact us and our play group team we will be in touch.