Welcome to 10am church
Here's a great place to keep up-to-date with goings on amongst our 10am community.
We hope you enjoy the worship service and get to know a little about the wonderful God we serve. At Wellspring we aim to live life with Jesus. We do this through our values,
- Belong - we belong to God and to each other. We want you to feel welcome and a part of our community
- Believe - our faith underpins all we do, we want these beliefs to transform our lives, as we listen, pray to and obey Jesus in love
- Grow - we want to grow in Christlike ways and works, so we meet together during the week also in smaller growth groups to help
- Share - we want to serve each other and share Jesus' good news for all people.
10am is a diverse congregation, full of families, young children, youth, and adults at all stages of life. Feel free to stay afterwards to share morning tea and connect with us.
We have a children's ministry during the service, this runs during school terms. Kids stay in the first 15-20 minutes of the service, then head out to their groups.
- Spring Chickens (2-4 year olds) meet in St Peters (the chapel, enter from the foyer)
- Spring Tide (Kinder - year 6) meet in the hall, enter from the foyer
- Loft youth (year 7 - year 9) also meet during the service some weeks
We'd love to connect with you, and get you connected into our community. If you'd like to join a growth group, find out more about God, or let us know how you found the service today, get in touch.