Welcome to 10am church
Thanks for joining us today!
We hope you enjoy the worship service and get to know a little about the wonderful God we serve. At Wellspring we aim to live life with Jesus. We do this through our values,
- Belong - we belong to God and to each other. We want you to feel welcome and a part of our community
- Believe - our faith underpins all we do, we want these beliefs to transform our lives, as we listen, pray to and obey Jesus in love
- Grow - we want to grow in Christlike ways and works, so we meet together during the week also in smaller growth groups to help
- Share - we want to serve each other and share Jesus' good news for all people.
10am is a diverse congregation, full of families, young children, youth, and adults at all stages of life. Feel free to stay afterwards to share morning tea and connect with us.
We have a children's ministry during the service, this runs during school terms. Kids stay in the first 15-20 minutes of the service, then head out to their groups.
- Spring Chickens (2-4 year olds) meet in St Peters (the chapel, enter from the foyer)
- Spring Bugs (Kinder - year 2) meet in the Lord St rooms at the back of the auditorium
- Springers (year 3 - year 6) meet in the hall, enter from the foyer
- Loft youth (year 7 - year 9) meet in the loft, head up the stairs just past the kitchen.
We'd love to connect with you, and get you connected into our community. If you'd like to join a growth group, find out more about God, or let us know how you found the service today, get in touch.